Moving Reminders Checklist
Six to Eight Weeks Before Moving Day
Working With the Mover:
- Call your United agent. Set a date for the agent to visually survey your home and prepare an estimate.
- If your company is paying for your move, refer to their moving policy to determine the services the mover will be authorized to perform.
- Do you want to do any of the packing — or will you have it done by our experienced packers?
- Your agent will be happy to discuss packing services with you.
- Show the agent everything that is going to be moved. Any items you fail to disclose or that are added later to the shipment will increase the cost, even if you have been given a binding estimate.
- Read the “Your Rights and Responsibilities Manual” to make certain that you fully understand the extent of the carrier´s liability.
- Sign the Estimate/Order for Service after you are sure you have a clear understanding of each section. If you have any questions, ask your agent to explain.
- Keep the phone number and name of a your salesperson or move coordinator handy.
LONG DISTANCE MOVING
From sea to shining sea, let us move you long distance! Our moving experts can wrap and pack your valuables, backed by over 20 years of experience in handling and moving luxury and everyday items.
Moving for commercial reasons? Pac Coast Moving has the people you can trust to move your business, large or small, and to provide any relocation solutions or management needed along the way.
STATE TO STATE MOVING
Moving out of state can often be a challenge, but with the help of our interstate moving experts, your move will be simple and stress-free. We pride ourselves in our renowned state-to-state moving services from anywhere.
Pac Coast Moving specializes in storage for all our client’s items while they wait in transit. We have state-of-the-art technology in all of our secured storage facilities. Items in transit are kept in the best storage with Pac Coast.
Commercial Storage requires a very specific facility for most items. We often protect and store for businesses like restaurants, offices, warehouses, offices, and much more while they’re in between moving from facilities.